Job Type: Full-time
Location: Holmdel, NJ and Remote
Are you an RF Engineer who is interested in drone technology, building innovative products that provide a great customer experience, and enjoys working as part of a close-knit team? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Apply technical know-how and analysis to develop complex product designs, interact with the
management team and customers to identify the minimum effective design solution for various
operating problems and for installation of new / modified equipment.
- Coordinate the design of conceptual layouts and cost studies as necessary to develop the capital
requirements in the simplest and most efficient approach.
- Research in related areas and techniques to design and upgrade current projects.
Consult vendors with technical details in the related industry.
- Develop and apply the algorithms that meet the project detection and tracking requirements.
Ensure project design and implementation abides by government regulatory policies.
Coordinate and review vendor equipment, installation and other discipline drawings for operability and
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear
- Manage projects that require coordination between all parties involved including outside consultants,
contractors and factory personnel.
- Calibrate and test initial customer deployments.
- Troubleshoot, debug and update existing customer deployments.
- Specify purchase requisitions for engineering, equipment, labor, materials, etc for assigned projects.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Requires a minimum of a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field from an accredited
college or university.
- Knowledge of wireless communication system, sensor network, signal processing, machine learning
and software-defined radio.
- Familiarity with codes and standards and Non Destructive testing requirements, especially electrical.
Proficient in Linux, Python, and GNU-radio.
- Research abilities in wireless communication area and can suggest the proper design of the product.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.