Job Type: Full-time
Location: Holmdel, NJ and Remote
AeroDefense provides counter-UAS solutions to detect drones and pilots at correctional facilities, stadiums, critical infrastructure, and other high value targets. AeroDefense’s drone detection system, AirWarden™, detects RF drone signals, locates both drone and pilot, and alerts appropriate personnel via text, email, or command center console. In short, the system provides the early warning and situational awareness facilities need to respond quickly and effectively to drone threats.
Based in Holmdel, NJ, USA, AeroDefense is a privately held, woman owned company that operates within the Counter-UAV regulatory environment.
About the Role
As AeroDefense’s Marketing Manager, you’ll use your excellent organizational, writing and PowerPoint skills to support sales, and be responsible for the day-to-day marketing activities for the AirWarden drone detection system. This includes coordinating events, webinars, and industry memberships, and other activities as needed. As you learn all about the drone detection market and sales cycles, you’ll also use this knowledge to create new marketing and sales assets to support business growth.
As this is a remote role, the ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter.
- PRESENTATIONS – Create slides to support sales presentations.
- CONTENT CREATION – Manage content plan, interview subject matter experts and write SEO targeted blog posts and other articles to educate buyers at different stages of the sales cycle and establish AeroDefense as thought leaders.
- CONTENT DISTRIBUTION – Post blog posts to web site, manage email templates in Hubspot CRM
- WEBINARS – Work with presenters (both internal and customers) to develop presentation content, create email campaigns, and manage registrations.
- CONFERENCES – Coordinate conference logistics, including sponsorship, attendee registration, ordering booth furnishings, ordering branded merchandise, manage event specific email campaigns.
- PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION – Update product training materials, including slide decks and Word documents/PDFs.
- INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT – Manage relationships/memberships with industry associations and committees.
- MEDIA OUTREACH – Develop and manage relationships with industry publications.
- PRODUCT TESTING – Assist with testing AirWarden web application.
- BUYER JOURNEY MAPPING – Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Use this information to create more relevant content and sales assets.
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS – Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- POSITIONING – Collaborate with sales and engineering teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- MARKET INTELLIGENCE – learn about our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Strong MS Office Skills (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Photoshop for optimizing image assets for marketing content
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize objectives and meet timelines
- Energetic, self-starter with a positive, upbeat attitude
- Ability to work remotely
- Security industry/product marketing experience
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.